|Job Title:||Senior Building Surveyor - North London|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Not being challenged enough in your work? Want to be more client facing and rewarded for your efforts?
Fresh opportunity with a highly progressive company looking to add a Senior Building Surveyor to their talented team at their office in North London. The company has been successful in developing several new clients and winning framework contracts and are now seeking an experienced Building Surveyor to join their expanding team.
Reporting straight to the Company Director, this role has a clear career path to the top, enabling you to work independently, manage a team, and develop client relationships, acting as a key figure in the direction of the business.
In addition to earning a top market salary, the right Senior Building Surveyor would have their CPD and professional fees covered, and a lucrative bonus scheme structured professionally on revenue generated above agreed targets.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Building Surveyor who would like to feel appreciated in a fulfilling senior position and enjoy all the benefits of a growing and progressive business.
- Contract specification and administration on a range of minor and major works projects, primarily in the residential maintenance and refurbishment sector
- Professional services which include: preparation of feasibility, cost appraisal and budget reports, defects diagnosis, building specification and design, condition and building surveys, planned maintenance surveys, insurance claim validation works and party wall surveys
- Manage a team and develop both new and existing client relationships
- Have a minimum 5 years related professional experience
- MRICS not essential, but able to demonstrate strong working knowledge and experience
- Have a dynamic and personable nature and personal drive and self-motivation
- Have good organisational skills and work to agreed timetables
- Work as part of a team and demonstrate good people management skills
- Be computer literate (Knowledge of AutoCAD, NBS & MS Project desirable)
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets both UK and Global.
If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options