|Job Title:||Senior CAD Technician (Building Surveying)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Josh Marshall|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitions Senior CAD Technician to join the London office of a highly successful practice which adds value at every stage of the development process
You would be working for the Building Surveying Department of a multi-disciplinary consultancy with several offices throughout the UK, developing long term relationships with clients and acting as Project Manager, offering expert advice on work from inception to completion.
Your role would specialize in dilapidations within a variety of professional services works, working with a highly experienced array other Built Environment professionals to develop successful outcomes and offering advice to clients directly, building and networking your own base.
For the right CAD Technician with experience up to Senior Level, the Company offers an excellent array of benefits, to include very flexible working hours, car allowance, pension, healthcare, regular salary reviews, 30 days holiday and annual bonus.
- Work on developing projects which include new build, refurbishment and conversions of a wide range of building types, including housing developments and conservation work as well as commercial and industrial projects
- Produce CAD generated photo-realistic 3D visualisations and walk-throughs, for effective communication to the benefit of all stakeholder's
- Management of junior team members, ensuring the smooth running of projects and consistent level of quality
- Developing a service in CAD drafting and working drawings
- Proficiency in AutoCAD & Revit
- Good working knowledge of BIM and related disciplines
- Work as part of a team and individually in order to aid success
- Show a strong commercial attitude with an understanding of company needs and a desire to progress