|Job Title:||Senior CDM Consulant|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rayner Mason|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
An award winning international multidisciplinary consultancy are recruiting a Senior CDM/Health and Safety Consultant to join their Nottingham team. In this high profile position you will play an active role in client liaison working on diverse and exciting projects. As an independently owned company they require a great team player who desires a long term career with considerable scope for progression.
The successful candidate will have:
- NEBOSH General / Construction Certificate.
- Member of the APS or working toward it.
- A thorough knowledge of CDM2015 and associated guidance (L153) and general industry guidance.
- Understand the design and BIM process
- Computer literate and competent with Microsoft Office suite of programmes (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Undertake the role of Principal Designer or Advisor and /or CDM Advisor
- Preparation of documentation required by L153
- Positive participation at relevant meetings
- Ensuring Designers comply with their duties under CDM2015
- Attending Design Workshops and VE meetings
- Management of pre-construction information
- Monitor the construction phase to ensure complies
- Carry out health & safety audits of construction site
To apply please upload your CV below and contact Rayner Mason on 01202 888 986 or email: email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application.