|Job Title:||Senior CDM Coordinator|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are currently recruiting for a CDM Consultant who will be required to work on multiple projects to support the existing Glasgow CDM team.
- Undertake the CDM Co-ordinator role in accordance with CDM 2007 / 2015 regulations.
- Actively participate in developing the specialist services within the London and South East region.
- Preparation of all necessary Pre-Construction Information, design and risk
- Review, comment and sign-off Construction Phase Plan
The Successful candidate will have the following:
- Registered Member of Association for Project Safety (RMaPS)
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- 5+ years' experience in carrying out CDM Co-ordinator duties
- CSCS card
- Grad/Chartered member of IOSH (Desirable)
- Construction related Degree / Diploma (Desirable)
To apply, please upload your CV below or call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986.