|Job Title:||Senior Design Engineer - Rail|
|Location:||UK - England - North West England|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Dynamic and challenging roles for a career minded and technically advanced Civil and Structural Engineers to join an expanding rail team, across multiple locations in the UK.
You will provide technical support for the successful delivery of challenging civil and structural engineering designs.
Our client, a leading global multidisciplinary consultancy, operates in a diverse marketplace and you will gain experience of working on a varied portfolio of projects which will enhance your skills and test your design and technical knowledge.
- Developing your own skills and knowledge base.
- Assisting with the preparation of appropriate project related documentation.
- Preparing and checking drawings, technical specifications, reports and other project documentation as required in line with company and client requirements as well as relevant standards and codes.
- Participating in the resolution of technical issues.
- Gaining experience and proficiency in the appropriate company systems and procedures.
- Becoming familiar and compliant with relevant H&S regulations and promoting a culture of health, safety and wellbeing awareness within the team.
- Performing other duties as required from time to time by your manager or the business.
- MEng / MSc Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering (ICE or IStructE accredited).
- At an advanced stage in working towards or having achieved Chartered Professional Membership with the ICE or IStructE.
- Familiarity with British Standards & Eurocodes.
- Flexibility to travel throughout the UK and abroad when required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive attitude.
For more information, please contact Lisa Newman 01202 888 986