|Job Title:||Senior Civils Estimator - Water|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Surrey|
|Salary:||£40-60k depending on experince|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Civil Estimator / Senior Civil Estimator - Water
My client is recruiting a Civil Estimator / Senior Civil Estimator. This role will potentially cover the whole of the UK market and may also provide an opportunity of dealing with work outside the UK.
- Civil Estimating for the UK and potentially outside the UK.
- Variable level CIVIL estimating position, responsible for developing complex tender proposals, direction and preparation of lump sum, unit rate and cost plus estimates ranging from simple cost analysis to definitive estimates in support of proposals, project controls and project change orders.
- Assist in the development of solutions associated with the client’s requirements which will add value to the tender.
- Prepare tender risk schedules, and advise on aspects of tender programmes for the assessment of project durations and cost associated therewith.
- Strong knowledge of the estimating process
- Advanced knowledge of estimating principles/procedures including conceptual estimating and tracking new developments;
- Advanced knowledge of cost principles/procedures and interpretation of specifications and contracts;
- Strong communication, presentation, and mathematical skills.
- Level of Management responsibility will depend on expertise and experience.
- Suitable qualifications and experience required to meet role.
- Computer literate and will be expected to be conversant with standard software packages and also to use proprietary estimating software.