|Job Title:||Senior Coastal Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jill Richmond|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Do you have experience in Flood and Coastal Erosion Risk Management (FCERM) and want to be a team leader in a growing team where you are given the freedom to lead and develop the team but also given the support to do so?
This leading development and infrastructure consultancy is looking for a Senior Civil Engineer - Coastal Engineer with experience reviewing Coastal Flood Risk Areas to work in their growing Coastal team. Our client has a diverse range of public and private sector projects, and has many jobs in the pipeline to develop.
You will ideally be a Chartered engineer with experience in design and site supervision of coastal and fluvial schemes. In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Undertake feasibility studies, surveys, reports and analyses to investigate, develop and recommend preferred options for schemes
- Advise clients on their statutory duties under appropriate Government Legislation
- Prepare Contract and Tender documentation
- Submit planning applications and Land Drainage Consents
- Carry out and manage shoreline inspections and review Coastal Flood Risk Areas
- Provide advice regarding Flood and Coastal Erosion Risk Management (FCERM) to relevant stakeholders
You must also have a detailed knowledge of all Health and Safety legislation and possess a CSCS card.
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com or 01202 888 986.