|Job Title:||Senior Commercial Project Manager|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England|
|Salary:||+ 10% pension + car + bonus|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Our Client is currently looking for an experienced Senior Commercial Project Manager to join their Offshore business based in Surrey or Manchester.
You will be responsible for financial and commercial management of projects with the aim of finishing the projects in the given time, budget and quality framework with the greatest possible positive profit and EVA effectiveness and to the customer's satisfaction.
- Lead the Project team responsible for delivery of the project safely on time, to quality and budget.
- Execution of contracts with customers, consortium partners, regional units and suppliers maximizing both project profit and customer satisfaction.
- Collaboration in project teams and with new employees to achieve specified results/goals.
- Defining the project execution strategy including tax strategy in line with the customer's contract structure.
- Performing all financial/commercial duties within the project(s), such as establishing commercial terms and conditions, accounting (US GAAP, SAP, SOA, IKS), payments, funding, currency management, taxes, customs declarations, claim balancing and financial statements, possibly dispatch schedule monitoring.
- On-schedule, quality-assured incorporation of the final offer-calculation into the order entry calculation (OIC).
- Planning, reporting and preparation/ execution of project status meetings
- Cost accounting and controlling.
- Ongoing optimization of processes to ensure rationalization potential, to optimize productivity, and to increase profit.
- Adhere to WP and statutory EHS policies and the EHS roles and responsibilities applicable for this role, such as;
- Ensuring that all EHS considerations are an integral part of the decision- making process
- Be an active EHS leader, championing Zero Harm
- Ensure suitable EHS reporting process are in place and followed for own scope of responsibility
- Ensure operational targets promote Zero harm
- Business administration experience
- Previous Project Controlling experience
- Experience of Accounting Principles (US GAAP, HGB...)
- Experience of Asset Management
- Skilled in Analysis / Statistics
- Calculation methods / Finance Models
- Project Management - Methods and tools
- Experience of Risk Management, Currency Management, Contract/Claim Management, Risk Management & Currency Management.
- Presentation techniques
- Knowledge of MS Office, SAP
- Relevant Industry experience would be preferable
- Senior Commercial Project Manager