|Job Title:||Health, Safety and Environmental Compliance Manager|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Health, Safety and Environmental Compliance Manager
£30,000 to £50,000 plus package
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety professional within the waste industry to join a leading waste and recycling company in the midlands.
My client is seeking to recruit a Health, Safety and Environmental Compliance Manager to deliver high standards of HS&E compliance along with continuous improvement within their recycling/manufacturing processes based in the Midlands.
- The successful candidate will provide HS&E advice and support across the business.
- Develop and deliver an in-house training program.
- Carry out risk assessments & site audits.
- Communicate the Health Safety & Environmental message to all stakeholders.
- Develop a HSE strategy for the business and consult and communicate within the wider group.
- Maintain management systems ISO9001, ISO14001, OSHAS 18001 and Carbon Trust accreditations.
The ideal candidate:-
- Will hold NEBOSH Diploma and be a Chartered Member of the Institute of safety and Health (or working towards).
- Have a proven track record of delivering high standards of HS & E compliance within a heavy industry environment.
- Have strong communication and influencing skills and the adaptability to engage with all levels within a diverse workforce
To discuss this role in some more detail please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org