|Job Title:||Senior Consultant - Electricity Netwoks & Smart Energy|
|Location:||South East England,|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Wolsey|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Our client is a leading provider of strategic, commercial, regulatory and policy advice to Europe's energy markets.
They are actively seeking a Consultant/Senior Consultant to join their expanding team of energy experts.
The successful candidate will work within international, multi-disciplinary teams on a variety of consultancy engagements and in particular to help with the ongoing development of their electricity networks and smart energy business.
The successful applicant will most probably have a degree in electrical engineering and perhaps a higher degree in an energy or business-related field and a genuine interest in the technical, commercial and regulatory development of electricity networks in the European context.
In addition to this, they will have relevant experience gained with either a consultancy firm or with a UK or other European transmission or distribution network business.
- A good degree, or higher, in electrical engineering;
- Experience and understanding of the technical, commercial regulatory aspects of owning and operating an electricity network business;
- Previous experience gained with an energy consultancy or an electricity networks business;
- A genuine interest in the future role of electricity networks in the development and evolution of European markets particularly smart grids and demand-side response;
- Proven analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent team working and social skills
- Strong client focus and energy, drive and willingness to learn and develop
- Polished verbal communication skills and strong report-writing skills
- Fluency in English is a must
The successful candidate will be provided with excellent opportunities across a broad range of clients and industry areas, and the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience to become an industry specialist within a stimulating, supportive and friendly environment.
+44 (0)1202 888 986 - email@example.com - www.allen-york.com