|Job Title:||Senior Consultant - Environmental Assessment|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Katie Pereira|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Are you currently working for an environmental consultancy? Is your technical expertise EIA, SEA and SA's? Are you looking to further develop your career with an excellent and highly reputable company? If so, do read on...
My client - an international multidisciplinary consultancy - is looking for Senior Environmental Consultants with particular experience in EIA's, SEA's and SA's. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of high profile and interesting projects throughout the UK, and you can be based in either Warrington, Bristol or London.
The following skills and experience are required:
- you will hold a relevant environmental degree
- you will be chartered or close to achieving chartership
- proven experience of having carried out and coordinated EIA's and SEA's including scoping reports, feasibility studies and preparing environmental assessment chapters
- knowledge and experience of project consent routes, specifically TWA, DCO, TCPA is essential
- strong and proven project management responsibilities
- sound report writing skills, in particular technical expertise in writing SEA/SA reports
- excellent communication and client facing skills
- technical expertise not only in SEA and SA but in the wider fields of EIA and relevant UK legislation
- candidates with experience of the planning and consents system will be of particular interest
- a full UK driving license is required and a willingness to travel throughout the UK
If you feel you possess the skills and experience listed above, please contact Katie Pereira to find out more.