|Job Title:||Senior Credit Controller|
|Location:||UAE - Abu Dhabi|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Reports to: Credit Control Manager
Location: Abu Dhabi
• Take overall responsibility of managing key customers, and achieve monthly collection targets set by Line Manager.
• Manages a team of Credit Controllers (allocates individual targets; reviews the same continuously to ensure targets are met; supports team members as and when required ensuring motivation levels are maintained
• Ensures payments from customers are collected within the contractually agreed credit terms and to investigate/justify reasons for non-payment
• Forecasting and circulating monthly cash inflows, including variance analysis at customer level
• Verify all documentation of L/Cs for accuracy and completeness; monitors the collection of payment from applicants or confirmed banks which issue L/Cs
• Coordinate with the AR team and debtors to reconcile ledger, reconcile 100% of assigned debtors ledger.
• Visit customers regularly to resolve issues and build high level relationship.
• Prepare and circulate monthly management reports.
• Take on adhoc responsibilities as assigned by Line Manager.
• Proactively coordinate with Sales team to ensure all disputes over billing and payments raised by customers are resolved to customer's satisfaction.
• Evaluates and enhances processes for mitigating risks associated with L/C transactions.
• Reduce outstanding days and achieve DSO targets by collecting all overdue amounts on time consistently.
• Attend Sales team meetings and promptly resolve issues delaying payments.
• Identify risks on outstanding debts with potential default associated with debtors and proactively communicate/escalate with the line manager to mitigate such risks.
• Ensure credit profiles of all customers are complete in all aspects
• Ensures credit applications are signed, filed and credit terms are correctly reflected in the system
• Issues timely and accurate statements.
• Executes dunning process consistently.
• Monitors invoice delivery, follows up on missing documentation with AR department.
• Performs account reconciliations.
• Monitors customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
• Researches and resolve payment discrepancies.
• Ensuring timely and accurate allocation of all payments received on designated ledgers.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Graduate with above 5 years experience in credit control function with at least 2-3 years in a supervisory role
- Ability to manage a team
- Team leadership skills
- Good knowledge of ERP and Excel (reporting tools)
- Effective communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to work under pressuer and meeting targets
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Valid UAE driving license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong ability to build and manage external customer relationships
- Creative problem solving and firm decision making skills
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal skills and a good team player
For more information, please contact Sara Teymoor at 0097144469828 ext 108
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high caliber professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.