|Job Title:||Senior Developer|
|Location:||UK - England - East of England, Cambridgeshire - Cambridge|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
Our client is a global specialist provider of EHS and Sustainability management software. They provide a sophisticated SaaS web application, which is used by hundreds of large enterprise clients to capture, process and report on data related to corporate sustainability, supply chains, incident management, training and other related areas.
Their platform is developed in an Agile SCRUM environment by their dedicated and talented team of developers, working full-stack using technologies such as C#, ASP.NET, Oracle 11g, ExtJS, as well as various proprietary components.
Due to business growth, there are a number of Senior Developer positions within Cambridge.
- Open to using a range of technologies, rather than one specific vendor or stack (e.g. developers wanting just Microsoft or ASP.NET MVC are unlikely to be interested.)
- Want to work in an Agile environment.
- Have hands-on product development experience - working to agreed product specifications to fulfil the feature requirements laid out by the Product Owners.
- Be able to communicate effectively with peers.
- Have a track record of mentoring more junior developers and driving excellence.
- Computer Science or technical degree, or equivalent experience
If this position does sound of interest and you would be keen to apply for this opportunity, we would like to hear from you.