|Job Title:||Senior Ecologist|
|Location:||West Sussex, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy James|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Situated in West Sussex in the heart of the South Downs a small Ecology consultancy is looking to expand their team by looking to take on a Senior Ecologist. This role may be suitable for someone looking to step up into a more senior role, or be someone with existing experience as a senior consultant who would like a new challenge and to be part of a growing and developing business.
The role will include:
- Managing and delivering a range of projects;
- Producing high quality reports for clients; on time and within budget;
- Mentoring and supervising junior staff;
- Preparing tenders and quotes for clients;
- Managing client relationships;
- Undertaking ecological surveys and mitigation using best practice techniques; and
- Producing EPS licenses (highly desirable).
- The candidate should ideally be a Full member of CIEEM (or have the ability to upgrade within the next 6 months);
- A full UK driving license;
- A bat survey license;
- Experience undertaking PEA and Phase 1 habitat surveys;
- Experience producing mitigation schemes tailored to protect a variety of species/habitats;
- A degree and/or postgraduate degree in a relevant field; and
- In depth knowledge of appropriate best practice survey guidelines and legislation.
The consultancy pride themselves on a very positive and rewarding staff ethos therefore a competitive Salary as well as unique further rewarding company benefits such as company shares, generous annual leave and option of a company car to travel to projects will be included.
Please do not hesitate to contact Amy James at Allen & York for further information on this exciting new position.