|Job Title:||Senior Ecologist|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Amy James|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
An established multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy with national coverage and a reputation for technical excellence and staff development are currently seeking ecologists at senior levels to assist in the delivery of our existing range of projects including ecological appraisals, protect species surveys and research and long term monitoring projects. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects of all scales.
- Management of ecological projects, including survey planning, field survey and reporting
- Input in to EcIA reports and EPS mitigation schemesPreparation of fee quotes and tenders
- Client liaison
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience in managing ecological projects
- Five years professional consultancy experience
- Bat survey licence preferred
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Relevant degree - postgraduate degree desirable
- Full membership of CIEEM
- Full driving licence
As well as our generous benefits package the consultancy is committed to assisting the professional and personal development of our team and have been awarded Investors in People status.
Please do contact Amy James at Allen & York to discuss the role further.