|Job Title:||Senior EHS Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Katie Pereira|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
My client is a specialist sustainability consultancy with offices worldwide, and they are looking for a Senior EHS Consultant to join one of their two German offices.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a small but established team in Germany and work on a range of really interesting projects, with the ability to travel to other offices in Europe.
The following skills and attributes are required:
- a relevant environmental degree
- strong background in conducting EHS compliance audits
- a consultancy background but experience of working in the industrial sector would be a specific advantage
- experience of undertaking Due Diligence Assessments (from either property or industrial nature)
- strong reporting skills, principally in English
- excellent and proven client facing skills
- strong project management skills
- you will be fluent in both English and German, with experience of the European market
- a willingness and ability to travel as and when required