|Job Title:||Senior EIA Manager/Consultant|
|Location:||UK - England - West Midlands, West Midlands - Solihull|
|Contact Name:||Chris Saunby|
|Job Published:||about 14 hours ago|
The EIA Manager will be part of a team working on a high-profile infrastructure project and will be required to utilise their previous experience of UK EIA projects to provide impact assessment and mitigation input.
Key Responsibilities / Skills (but are not limited to)
• Liaising with design engineers and construction / logistics advisers regarding the design basis that requires assessment by the EIA team.
• Providing technical input and guidance relating to the EIA team as well as reviewing EIA chapters, ensuring consistency to client standards and writing overview chapters.
• Acting as a conduit between the scheme designers and the technical specialists to ensure the assessment is aligned with the project design and delivered to programme and quality requirements.
• Establish and maintain a strong working team relationship with the project team, stakeholders and clients, sharing information within the team and ensuring the client's needs are prioritised.
• Being actively involved in inter-disciplinary meetings which iteratively evolve the project design.
• Preparing supporting information, such as design statements, and assisting in the review and assessment of options.
• Providing technical direction and support to graduate level team members.
• Being proactive in the leadership of the highest standards of health & safety, demonstrating a safety first attitude at all times.
• Excellent communication skills with the confidence to interact with all different levels within the client and engineering organisations, together with the proven ability to write clear, well-articulated reports and deliver impactful presentations.
The successful candidates will be required to have relevant BSc and or MSc degree(s) as a minimum in Environmental Science, Geology, Environmental Management or related subjects and will have senior level experience of UK EIA projects, ideally infrastructure related, in a consultancy environment. Our client is looking for knowledgeable, motivated and flexible candidates.
This is an excellent career opportunity to be involved with high-profile UK project. Whilst the roles are initially for a 12 month period, further opportunities on this project and elsewhere in the business will be considered beyond this timeframe.
We look forward to your application. For further information, then please contact Chris Saunby at ALLEN & YORK on 01202 888986.