|Job Title:||Senior Energy and Sustainability Consultant|
|Location:||South East England,|
|Salary:||£30000 - £42000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Senior Environmental Consultant - Energy and Sustainability
Location: London Office
Our client is a leading facilities management consultancy. They are looking for someone to join their Energy & Sustainability division in the Building Services team as a Senior Environmental Consultant.
- Undertake energy audits to identify energy-saving opportunities
- Work with long-term existing clients delivering energy management responsibilities.
- Gather and analyse client's utilities data
- Utilities consumption data gathering and processing;
- Explore with client's the feasibility of implementation of energy reduction schemes.
- Produce energy and sustainability reports.
- Review and create smart metering reporting.
- EPBD Compliance.
- Produce EPCs for commercial properties.
- Enter data from site surveys into modelling software
- Assist with ESOS assessments
- CIBSE Low Carbon Consultant
- Qualified Energy Assessor, level 3/4 (SBEM)
- 5-10 years experience in the energy and building services sector.
- Relevant degree (building services, M+E, Energy efficiency)
- My client offers:
- Competitive Salary + Benefits + Bonus (Salary based on experience)
We look forward to receiving your application.