|Job Title:||Senior Energy and Sustainability Consultant|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Senior Energy/Sustainability Consultant
A rare opportunity has arisen with one of the country's most exciting and entrepreneurial consultancies. They have a strong focus on building services looking at M & E, thermal compliance, Sustainability/Environmental assessments in addition to specialist planning reports.
Due to an increase in work load they are currently looking for a highly experienced Senior Energy/Sustainability Consultant to work in their Manchester office engaging with a broad range of new build and retrofits projects across the UK.
The ideal professional will be focusing on Energy/Thermal modelling utilising TAS software, CFD modelling as well as engaging with renewable energy feasibility studies.
- Outstanding knowledge of TAS Energy/Thermal modelling.
- 4+ years experience in modelling.
- Proven track record of successful CFD knowledge.
- Experience with Building Physics.
- Good solid written English grammar and report writing skills.
- Experience in delivering renewable energy feasibility studies.
- Proven track record of managing modelling work.
To further discuss this role, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York for a confidential conversation.