|Job Title:||Senior Energy and Sustainability Consutltant|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £37000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Senior Energy and Sustainability Consultant
An established and dynamic consultancy is looking to expand their sustainability and energy division; due to continued success our client is looking for an experienced sustainability and energy professional to take the lead on some of their key projects focusing on district heating, modelling and energy/environmental assessments.
The ideal candidate will be accredited in SAP and BREEAM and will also have significant leadership capacity focusing on project team management.
- Deliver thermal and energy modelling utilising IES software.
- Engage with the delivery of daylight and sunlight analyses.
- Deliver energy assessments focusing on both SAP and SBEM
- Experience in delivering energy efficiency and generation system advice to both commercial and residential clients.
- Support more junior consultants with BREEAM assessments also deliver broader advice with relation to BREEAM manuals.
- BREEAM Assessor/AP (with experience of New Construction 2014).
- OCDEA accredited.
- Experience in broader BREEAM schemes such as multi-residential and communities.
- Experience in the delivery of Thermal Bridging analyses.
- Experience in the delivery of Overheating analyses.
- Proven success in team and project management.
To discuss this role further, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York recruitment.