|Job Title:||Senior Engineer Health & Safety|
|Salary:||SAR2 per annum + Negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Simon Bangs|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Allen & York are currently looking to recruit an experienced H&S practitioner to work on a remote power plant construction project in Saudi Arabia.
Applicants must meet all of the following contractual criteria:
1. Bachelor Degree Holder in an Engineering or HSE subject
2. Minimum of 15 years construction site safety experience of large multi-discipline and multi-national projects e.g. Power, O&G, Petrochemical
3. Thorough knowledge of international Health & Safety standards
4. Thorough knowledge of HSEQ Management practices and risk analysis of complex systems.
5. Excellent English communication skills.
6. Age of 35 - 55 years old (visas for older candidates will apparently not be granted).
7. European, American, Canadian, Australian, NZ or South African passport holder (visas for other nationalities will apparently not be granted for this role).
All candidates will be judged by SEC against these criteria prior to any approval to employ being granted. Therefore we strongly encourage only candidates meeting each point to apply.