|Job Title:||Senior Environmental Advisor|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Furbank|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Are you an Environmental Manager looking for a new challenge? Would you like to join a growing international construction company with offices nationwide? If so, read on...
My client is looking for a Senior Environmental Advisor to work in the London area on a range of projects, but principally within the water sector.
The following attributes and experience are required:
- significant experience in the construction sector
- experience working as an Environmental Manager, leading a Team and managing projects
- experience of having implemented and maintained Environmental Management Systems in compliance with ISO 14001
- putting together permit applications and ensuring legal compliance
- logging and investigating environmental incidents
- experience of drawing up site waste management plans, contract EM Plans and Yard Environmental procedures
- experience of conducting audits
- you will be an ISO 14001 Advanced EMS Auditor
- member of IEMA
- you will hold a CSCS card (AQP or PQP)
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please contact Katie Pereira to find out more.