|Job Title:||Senior Environmental Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Senior Environmental Consultant
A global management, engineering and development consultancy is looking for a Senior Environmental Consultant based in Singapore.
This position is for a principal environmental consultant to work in a busy environmental consultancy team serving the power and oil and gas sectors in south East Asia as part of a global energy environmental business.
The work is varied, providing all types of environmental services including:
- Environmental due diligence
- Environmental management to clients globally
By joining this international consultancy you will have access to the largest, most challenging and innovative projects under development and being planned around the world.
Opportunities for travel and, in the future, to work in other offices around the world are available to promote the knowledge share across the organisation and for your continued personal development.
- Good masters degree in an environmental discipline
- Experience in an environmental field, ideally in consultancy
- Good written, presentational and communication skills
- Used to working in a deadline driven environment
- Flexible attitude with interest in working in an internationally focused business which will include travel
- Experience in the energy sector, power and oil and gas is preferable
We look forward to receiving your application.