|Job Title:||Senior Environmental Consultant|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Herbert|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Allen & York have been approached by a sector leading multi discipline Environmental consultancy, to grow the Senior ranks of two of their regional offices. At it's heart, the role is a Senior project management position, working in the Environmental Claims Management division, alongside multi talented contaminated land and remediation professionals. You will be inputting into technical reports and remedial designs, specifically for hydrocarbon contamination in the near surface. You will also manage projects from cradle to grave, and be the face of the company when dealing with landowners, stake holders and domestic home owners.
Your Responsibilities will include:
* Assume the role of Project Manager for a range of environmental projects resulting from insured events
* Investigate the cause, nature and extent of contamination arising from such events; develop and oversee the execution of effective and commercially sound remedial actions and report on the effectiveness of same.
* Work closely with colleagues within the region and division to ensure the effective scoping, pricing and delivery of projects to the highest quality and health and safety standards.
* Communicate with all stakeholders effectively to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
* Adhere to and meet client specific service levels.
* Foster and develop local relationships with clients through good communication and excellent service delivery.
This role would suit a professional from a geology or geo-environmental background, looking to make a move to a genuinely forward thinking organisation with real plans from growth over the next 12 months.
The job holder will require the following competencies:
* A high standard of personal presentation will be required together with an enthusiastic and positive outlook.
* The ability to manage personal time to high productivity levels.
* Excellent written and verbal skills.
* Degree educated, candidates should have at least 5 years relevant practical experience.
* Good administrative and technical skills and discipline and the ability to impart best practice to colleagues.
* The ability to manage a significant number of projects with minimal supervision.
* The ability to manage affected parties in a sympathetic, calm, professional, authoritative manner to ensure positive outcomes
* A full, clean driving license
We look forward to receiving your application.