|Job Title:||Senior Environmental, Health and Safety Manager|
|Salary:||£80000 - £100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dana Atalla|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
An excellent of opportunity to join a leading corporate organisation that provide a wide range of high quality services within global markets.
Based in their London office with international travel the position of Senior Health, Safety and Environment Manager will be to provide strategic direction to the organisation to maintain a safe and environmentally compliant business.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Develop and implement environmental strategies and action plans that ensure corporate sustainable development.
- Develop, monitor and review the Health, Safety (including wellbeing) & Environmental policies and practices. Ensure systems and procedures are managed and maintained as set out in the policies.
- Manage the global carbon foot printing initiative in order to baseline environmental performance and help reduce environmental impacts.
- Support the Environmental Champions Group and employee engagement activities through the provision of expert knowledge and advice.
- Manage environmental permitting requirements - including the participation in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme and the Carbon Reduction Commitment.
- Undertake risk assessments in order to identify and reduce the Health, Safety and Environmental risks, costs and impacts.
- Maintain, manage and lead on the development, delivery and execution of the Environmental Management System (EMS) and certification for ISO14001.
Key experience required:-
- Experienced in development and management of Environmental Management Systems and of ISO 14001.
- Recognised professional qualification in IEMA/IOSH/CIEH/NEBOSH.
- Excellent understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental legal and statutory frameworks.
- NEBOSH Diploma, BSc in Health and Safety or NVQ4 level equivalent health and safety qualification desirable.
- Chartered Health and Safety Practitioner or Chartered Environmental Health Practitioner desirable.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Dana Atalla 01202 888 986