|Job Title:||Senior ESIA Consultant|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Edward Goddard|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Allen & York are searching for a Senior Environment Consultant to join a global engineering consultancy in their Greater London office.
The successful candidate will project manage large scale ESIA and environmental management projects and will be a technical leader within the team. Whilst projects will be run from the UK, they will have a global reach with projects in Africa, Eastern Europe or Central Asia.
* Project / delivery manager and an environmental impact assessment specialist on ES(H)IA projects globally.
* Client management, as part of a project manager role, including communication through verbal and written correspondence including presentation.
* Preparation and/or review of technical correspondence, technical reports, work plans, and project specifications including cost estimates and budgets.
* Aid in business development including technical proposal and commercial offer preparation, attend client meetings, and deliver presentations.
* Business travel in relation to the ESHIA projects.
* Mentor junior Environment & Society staff.
What you will bring
* Background and overview knowledge of hydrocarbons, mining and infrastructure development.
* Project management of international environmental impact assessment projects and environmental management projects.
* Understanding of Environmental performance standards and best practices.
* Tender preparation and customer presentations.
* Experience of alliancing, sub-contracting and building project teams.
* International experience including Eastern Europe, Central Asia or African regions.