|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Essex|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
My client have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Estimator to join our busy and expanding Construction Team based in our Head Office in Billericay Essex.
Role and Responsibilities
The Senior Estimator will be responsible, for tender preparation from received enquiries, including preparation of bills of quantities from drawings and specification, pricing and submission to the Client.
Duties will include:
- Completing tender projects utilising issued bills of quantities, within the required time frame.
- Time critical e-tendering.
- Client management.
- Lead time and deadline management.
- Project handover from Tender stage to operations where contracts are to be awarded.
- On-going support for Construction managers.
- Purchase order, invoice and budget management.
- A minimum of five years’ (or equivalent) practical work experience as an Estimator/ Quantity Surveyor in the Landscape or Construction industry.
- Experience in the landscaping sector is desirable.
- A willingness to travel if required.