|Job Title:||Senior Facilities Management Engineer|
|Salary:||Competitive Package dependant on experience|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Howells|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our client is a leading multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy operating throughout the UK and specialising in the built environment. An opportunity for a Senior Facilities Management Engineer has arisen within the Facilities Management Consultancy Group. This position is based in London area.
The role with focus predominantly on;
- Day-to-day ongoing management of the engineering maintenance services and high standard of service to the client
- Advisory capacity to assist with daily queries regarding the engineering aspects of the buildings operation and tenants alterations
- Monitor the contractor performance in relation to PPM and minor works and regularly audit and inspect the plant and building services equipment to ensure safe operation and best efficiency levels
- Management of the engineering services budget and accurate reporting within the service charge
- Carry out audits and condition surveys for works including cost estimates and works schedules
- Prepare and write reports on installed equipment with recommendations.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Building Services related industry field
- Professional building services qualification such as a BEng or BSc in Building Services and/or engineering discipline
- Ability to work on own initiative, experience with building client relationships and producing clear and concise reports.
- Desirable candidate would be CEng Chartered Building Services Engineer either MCIBSE or ACIBSE and proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office suites.
- Your background would include an apprenticeship or technician/trainee engineer, ideally you would have worked for consultancy, central or local government or a design office.
For further information please apply here or call Gemma Howells on 01202 888986. We look forward to receiving your application.