|Job Title:||Senior Facilities Management Engineer|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Hampshire - Farnborough|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Butler|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Facilities Management Engineer based in Farnborough (but with travel to London and other parts of the UK as required) to join their expanding team of dedicated specialists.
- 5+ years’ recent UK experience of:
- Maintenance and operation of engineering services
- Undertaking condition surveys
- Service delivery audits
- Preparing plant replacement / lifecycle plans
- Management of minor works projects
- Good practical understanding of:
- Both Mechanical and Electrical plant, systems and equipment
- Engineering operation and maintenance across a wide range of building types
- Relevant qualifications such as ONC / HNC, City & Guilds Part III / NVQ 3 - in Building Engineering Services disciplines.
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills
- Self-motivated team player who is enthusiastic and works well under own initiative
YOU WILL IDEALLY HAVE
- Already delivering this role within a Consultancy or similar
- Ideally membership in or working towards membership in CIBSE, IMechE, IET, or BIFM.
- An understanding of BMS and Energy would be advantageous but not essential
Salary – negotiable DOE
We look forward to receiving your application.