|Job Title:||Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
A Senior level opportunity with a growing multi-disciplinary consultancy with a focus on providing a high quality service.
This consultancy is currently looking to expand their growing business to acknowledge their increasing client relations. They are aiming to build upon their well established and experienced team, to continue to succeed in their national involvement.
Role of the Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer
Our client is seeking a Senior Geo-environmental Engineer to work on new and existing projects mainly comprising Phase 1 and Phase 2 Site Investigations.
- Planning, execution and reporting of Phase 1 and Phase 2 geo-environmental and geotechnical site investigations
- Preparation of fee quotes and tenders
- Maintaining and developing client relationships
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Relevant degree postgraduate degree desirable
- At least 5 years UK consultancy experience
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Membership of a professional organisation such as the Geological Society, ideally with or working towards Chartered Status
- Experience of quantitative human health and ground gas risk assessments
- Liaison with regulatory bodies including local authorities and the Environment Agency
- Production of Remediation Method Statements, supervision of remediation works and production of verification documents
- Experience of basic geotechnical assessments
- Full driving licence and own car
As the successful candidate, you will be working closely with the Technical Director and Regional Director. Our client is offering a competitive salary + benefits + career progression and personal development.
If you are intersted to learn more about this new opportunity, please contact Lisa Newman on 01202 888 986.
We look forward to receiving your application.