|Job Title:||Senior GeoEnvironmental Consultant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£37000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Herbert|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
With the Contaminated Land sector experiencing a remarkable renaissance, powering ahead of swathes of the market since the upturn in the construction and infrastructure sectors, another fantastic opportunity has arisen for an accomplished GeoEnvironmental professional to work with one of the leading consultancy groups in the UK and Europe.
You will have a strong background in the sector, ideally working with similar organisations in the past. A full job description is available on request, but a brief outline is included below:
Key work areas shall include
- Phase 1 and Phase 2 Geo-environmental assessments - including Due Diligence
- Reports and undertaking and supervising site investigations.
- Excellent knowledge of UK contaminated land legislation, statutory guidance and its application in site assessment and remediation.
- Interpretative report writing for a range of residential and commercial developments.
- Development of qualitative and quantitative Human Health and Controlled Waters Risk
- Assessments (GQRA and DQRA) and development of remediation strategies.
We look forward to receiving your application.