|Job Title:||Senior Health & Safety Advisor (Power)|
|Salary:||£43000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Furbank|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Health & Safety Advisor (Power) to join our client who is a well-established and highly reputable company within the building and civil engineering industry.
- Form and uphold best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHEQ department.
- Advise and support Managers and Supervisors to discharge their responsibilities for the Health and Safety of employees and others to whom they have a duty as defined by Legislation and Company Procedures.
- Ensure that all personnel are aware of their statutory duties and responsibilities, and to provide advice as and when required.
- Support site management teams to ensure compliance with all requirements stipulated in the Construction Phase Health and Safety Plan
- Carry out regular inspections of sites and work places to determine whether work is being carried out in accordance with Company Policy, Procedures and the relevant Statutory Provisions.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good understanding of the requirements of the BS OHSAS 18001 standard.
- Must have 5 years' experience in Health & Safety Management
- Have a NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety / NVQ Level 5 Diploma / or equivalent
- Be Degree Qualified (or experience equivalent to a degree) (Desirable)
- Be a Graduate or Chartered Member of IOSH
- Be an Internal Auditor OHSAS 18001
- Have a CSCS Card - Black / AQP / PQP
- Must have 5 years' experience of Health & Safety within the power sector
To apply please contact Rayner Mason
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
This is one of many Health and Safety job opportunities provided through Allen & York.
Health & Safety includes Health & Safety Management, Risk, Quality/Assurance, Construction HSE and Corporate HSE