|Job Title:||Senior Health and Safety Consultant|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Holly Maslin|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Senior Health and Safety Consultant
£45,000 to £55,000 plus benefits
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Health and Safety Consultant to join a world leading engineering consulting firm.
Working as part of the Environmental Health Safety Management and Compliance team you will work across both Construction Health and Safety projects providing both CDMC and Occupational Health and Safety management support.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Health and Safety Consultant:-
- Manage Occupational Health and Safety Management consultancy projects.
- Implementing OHSAS 18001.
- Preparation of all necessary Pre-Construction Information, design and risk documentation.
- Review, comment and sign-off Construction Phase Plan.
- Working and managing multiple projects.
You will have:-
- Construction and industry (e.g. energy, manufacturing, chemical) experience
- Registered CDM Coordinator with RMaPS or working towards
- Relevant professional health and safety qualifications
- Membership to a professional body (IIRSM, IOSH etc)
- Proven track record of providing competent CDM and health and safety advice
- A good understanding of the design process and how to design out hazards and risks.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a consultant that wants to progress further into a more senior position.
To apply, please send your CV to Annabelle Foskett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01202 888 986.
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Generation, Renewable Energy, Environment, Planning & Built Environment, Health & Safety, Waste & Recycling and Building & Energy Services.
This is one of many Health and Safety job opportunities provided through Allen & York.
Health & Safety includes Health & Safety Management, Risk, Quality/Assurance, Construction HSE and Corporate HSE