|Job Title:||Senior Health and Safety Consultant|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
My clients Environmental Health Safety Management and Compliance team are looking to appoint a Senior Health and Safety Consultant to be based in London. We are looking for HSE professionals who have undertaken Construction Health and Safety projects and Occupational Health and Safety Management consultancy projects. You will need to demonstrate your competency through a mixture of work experience and professional qualifications.
- Take lead on bids and support on larger bid submissions
- Supporting others on larger multiple project programmes
- Be proactive with identifying bid opportunities
- Have good commercial awareness by managing projects and managing resources to budget.
- Be responsible for managing the delivery of projects including creating the project, managing resources to budget.
- Invoicing and liaising direct with clients.
- Working and managing multiple projects
The Successful candidate will have:
- Construction and industry experience
- Registered RMaPS or working towards
- Relevant professional health and safety qualifications
- Membership to a professional body (IIRSM, IOSH etc)
- Proven track record of providing competent CDM and health and safety advice
- Knowledge of HSE auditing and management systems
- A good understanding of the design process and how to design out hazards and risks.
- Appropriate experience of the design and construction processes applicable to the project
- Able to demonstrate a current record of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
To apply, please send your CV to Annabelle Foskett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01202 888 986.
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.