|Job Title:||Senior Health & Safety Consultant/Manager|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£40,000 to £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Rayner Mason|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced and motivated senior H&S Senior Consultant/Manager to join a multidisciplinary team in their London office. The successful applicant will have broad technical expertise and a strong track record in business and client development.
The candidate will support the continued growth of the international H&S consultancy practice, delivering high quality H&S management services to clients across a wide range of sectors and geographies. The role will involve leading bid proposals and project teams, and also hands on project delivery of assignments in the UK and overseas.
We are interested in candidates from consulting and advisory backgrounds, with expertise in H&S corporate strategies, management systems, business safety assurance and improvement initiatives, construction risk management and regulatory/corporate compliance auditing.
- Appropriate BEng/BSc or equivalent qualification
- MEng or MSc in an environmental discipline (desirable but not essential)
- CMIOSH (or Grad IOSH working towards CMIOSH); with NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Full clean driving licence
Required Skills and Attributes
- Proven multi-sector experience in a consultant or advisory capacity;
- Ability to personally deliver complex H&S risk management projects;
- Strong project management and leadership skills;
- Proven track record of developing business and client relationship development;
- Sound understanding of current and emerging H&S legislation;
- Confident in a client facing environment; and
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.