|Job Title:||Senior Health & Safety Engineer|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Client is a Global engineering consultancy who have expertise in power & energy projects
The role will involve supervision of the construction of a energy project located in Saudi Arabia.
- Degree educated in a relevant engineering discipline
- Experience in large projects involving Power/Oil/Gas/Petrochemical
- Minimum 15 years experience in construction site safety
- Strong knowledge in H & S standards
- HSEQ management practices and risk analysis
- English communication skills
- Project time 2-3 years
- The position will be required to live on site, in accommodation provided with two (2) meals per day provided.
- The position as a result will be employed on a single status contract.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Scott Fergie at 0097144469828 ext 103
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high caliber professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.