|Job Title:||Senior IES modeller|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Senior IES Modeller
A rare opportunity has arisen with one of the country's most exciting and entrepreneurial consultancies. They have a strong focus on building services looking at M & E, thermal compliance, Sustainability/Environmental assessments in addition to specialist planning reports.
Due to an increase in work load they are currently looking for a highly experienced IES modeller to work in their London office engaging with a broad range of new build and retrofits projects across the UK as well as managing their modelling offering and team.
The ideal professional will take the lead on IES projects focusing on Daylight and Thermal modelling; they will also have a background or experience in mechanical and electrical design.
In addition, this professional will have managed teams of modellers before and act as the sole point of contact for all queries regarding this offering.
- Outstanding knowledge of IES.
- 7+ years experience in Daylight modelling (in IES).
- 7+ years experience in Thermal modelling (in IES).
- Good solid written English grammar and report writing skills.
- Coordinate all IES modelling work.
- Author Energy Statements, incorporating IES modelling for a wide range of new builds and refurbishments.
- Proven track record of managing modelling work
- Proven track record of managing and excelling teams within the sustainability and energy sectors.
To further discuss this role, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York for a confidential conversation.