|Job Title:||Senior Landscape Architect|
|Location:||UK - England - South West England, Gloucestershire|
|Contact Name:||Amy James|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
You will have an opportunity to coordinate a small team of junior landscape architects to deliver detailed design out puts to discharge planning conditions and Reserved Matters. In addition prepare and coordinate illustrative material for Design Codes. The office is based in Stroud. The successful candidate would work alongside a multidisciplinary team including Ecologists and Arborists.
- Appropriate qualification (s), degree in Landscape Architecture
- Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute (CMLI) or very close to getting chartership.
- A proven track record in delivering landscape (hard and soft) design.
- Experience in landscape planning would be advantageous.
- Preparation of contract documentation. LVA and LVIA landscape planning would be desirable.
- Knowledge and experience with appropriate software
- Full driving licence is required.
Excellent salary and benefits are offered to the successful candidate, including one day each month to work with charity or voluntary organisations to help provide a more rounded work experience.
If you have the above skills and would like to apply please contact Amy James at ALLEN & YORK