|Job Title:||Senior Landscape Architect|
|Location:||North East England,|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Collins|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Senior Landscape Architect
Salary - £30-35,000 per annum
Our client is an award winning landscape practice that works on projects UK wide both in the public and private sector across many sectors including urban design, housing, commercial, health, schools, historic parks and gardens and landscape planning.
Our client require a Senior Landscape Architect, possibly an Associate to play a lead role in the development of their landscape planning sector, including landscape and visual impact assessment work related to housing, minerals, commercial, etc. You will be responsible for liaising with clients, managing projects, report writing, working closely with their internal team as well as external consultants. In addition you will have the opportunity to work on a range of design projects at all stages of the planning, design and implementation process.
Benefits include competitive salary and company pension, Landscape Institute fees paid, career development, CPD training.
- CMLI (ideally 2 years post Chartership)
- talented individual and a good team player who is well organized
- excellent written and spoken English
- good knowledge of the English planning system
- landscape assessment and photographic skills
- experience of working directly with clients and other consultants
- proven track record of delivering excellence
- ability to work effectively and manage project teams
- strong software skills in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- driving licence
- relevant permits for working in the UK
If you would like to discuss this role please feel free to contact Tom Collins on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org