|Job Title:||Senior landscape Architect|
|Contact Name:||Amy James|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
A successful medium-sized multi-disciplinary consultancy with 11 offices throughout the UK employing nearly 500 staff are now seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Landscape Architect with experience in landscape planning and LVIA and an interest in landscape design with a willingness to undertake, learn and be inspired by a diverse range of landscape planning and design projects. The Edinburgh team is young and dynamic and can offer excellent experience, project ownership and a genuine chance to thrive.
- An appropriate degree related to Landscape Architecture.
- Chartered membership of the landscape institute or a willingness to gain chartership.
- Minimum 2 years' post graduate experience.
- A track record in delivering landscape planning and LVIA (essential) for a range of projects
- Experience in Landscape Design (desirable)
- A driving licence and access to a vehicle (desirable)
As a Landscape Architect you will work closely with in-house and external multidisciplinary consultants to deliver a diverse range of exciting projects for a wide range of clients.
- Delivering projects and guiding more junior staff to achieve excellence for all aspects of landscape architecture
- Leading landscape visual impact assessments, appraisals and landscape planning focussed projects
- Supporting design projects through the concept stages to detailed design and implementation
- Attending site visits, design team meetings and appraisals
- Meeting clients, establishing good working relationships and managing fees
In return excellent career prospects and ongoing professional development is offered along with a range of benefits including 24 days annual leave a pension & private healthcare scheme and a range of other benefits. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please contact Amy James at Allen & York to discuss this role further.