|Job Title:||Senior Landscape Architect|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Josh Marshall|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Landscape Architect with experience in landscape planning and LVIA and an interest in landscape design. The ideal candidate will have excellent written/ oral communication skills, software ability (AutoCAD proficiency essential and InDesign and other graphics packages desirable) and a willingness to undertake, learn and be inspired by a diverse range of landscape planning and design projects.
Our client is a people-focussed company with an excellent track record in delivering exemplar projects for a wide range of clients. They are a medium-sized consultancy, large enough to have strength in depth but also small enough to be sure of giving close personal attention.
The landscape team delivers the full range of landscape services to a diverse range of clients. Specifically the Edinburgh team is young and dynamic and can offer excellent experience, project ownership and a genuine chance to thrive.
- Relevant degree related to Landscape Architecture.
- Chartered membership of the landscape institute or a willingness to gain chartership.
- Minimum 2 years' post graduate experience.
- A track record in delivering landscape planning and LVIA (essential) for a range of projects.
- Experience in Landscape Design (desirable).
- A driving licence and access to a vehicle (desirable).
- Delivering projects and guiding more junior staff to achieve excellence for all aspects of landscape architecture.
- Leading LVIA, appraisals and landscape planning focussed projects.
- Supporting design projects through the concept stages to detailed design and implementation.
- Attending site visits, design team meetings and appraisals.
- Meeting clients, establishing good working relationships and managing fees.