|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ross Courtney|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client is a leading, independent and multi-disciplinary engineering and architectural company.
They are market leaders in Building Information Modelling.
Due to an increasing workload they are currently seeking a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer with sound technical and interpersonal skills, to join our Building Services team in Nottingham.
The candidate will be working on innovative and challenging projects in a variety of sectors, including education, healthcare, defence, central and local government, commercial, utilities).
- Chartered Engineer (MCIBSE) or has equivalent experience
- Significant experience of mechanical building services design (ie. domestic water services, ventilation, heating, cooling)
- Hands on knowledge and understanding of IES, Hevacomp and AutoCAD; experience with Revit MEP is desirable
- Knowledge of current legislation e.g. UK Building Regulations
- Knowledge of Low/Zero Carbon Technologies, BREEAM
- Awareness of electrical services principles
- Able to provide proactive management input to projects and building relationship with clients
- Capable of developing repeat business opportunities
- Able to provide input to bid submissions
- Excellent communication skills (including report, letter and email writing): able to liaise with clients, contractors, manufacturers, fellow professionals
- In return we offer an attractive package commensurate with skills and experience. Relocation package would also be considered for the right candidate.
For more information please contact Ross Courtney 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.