Presented is a fantastic opportunity to work within a company that has particular expertise and a proven track record in residential, retail, sports and leisure, commercial and industrial, renewable energy, rural and countryside matters, the historic environment and minerals and waste. They provide cost-effective advice for a range of projects from large too small. This includes projects from individual householders to large-scale projects for multi-national clients throughout the UK.
Benefits to working for this unique organisation include the ability to broaden your planning knowledge working on a range of projects which you would be able to take the lead on if you are a more junior member of staff allowing you to work with the clients and improve your professional development. Furthermore they are flexible with their hours and the work life balance is very attractive within this slightly smaller team which projects a more caring less corporate environment.
- Strong grasp of statutory planning policy, procedures and requirements.
- Chartered member of MRTPI
- You will have developed a significant portfolio of relevant technical and leadership experience within a consultancy or public sector environment.
- Commercially aware leader in town planning
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams to deliver to, and exceed client expectations.
- Given the collaborative and client focused nature of this role, excellent communication and project management skills are essential.