|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||South East England,|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Collins|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Salary - £30-32,000 per annum
We are very excited to be representing one of the UK's leading property firms. Due to an increase in business and continued growth within the Planning sector the company are offering an excellent opportunity to work on a variety of projects and continue their progression.
- Assist the team in dealing with the planning issues arising from the firm's portfolio of clients including residential, mixed use and rural opportunities within central region of the country.
- Create and develop strong, effective relationships with existing clients and other potential sources of business on behalf of the firm.
- Preparation, submission and negotiation of planning applications and appeals.
- Undertake research and site appraisals identifying planning issues and opportunities.
- Assist in the promotion of development opportunities through the Local Development Framework including the submission of representations.
- Co-ordinate project teams and project management.
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and to keep fully informed about latest government planning policies and practice.
- Provide ad-hoc town planning advice to clients and fellow professional colleagues as and when instructed.
- Contributing positively to the overall development of the company, including cross referrals to other departments, marketing, establishing and developing relationships with existing and new clients and the overall management of the Partnership.
- A Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute.
- Ideally with a strong Policy background.
- Operating within a consultancy or within local government.
- Can deliver an excellent level of service to clients at all times.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
Please get in touch with me as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail. I am available at any time to have an informal and very confidential chat.
Tom Collins - Planning & Built Environment Consultant
01202 888 986; 07985566396