|Job Title:||Senior Planner Bristol|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kerr|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Senior Town Planner
We are pleased to be partnering with a leading global multidisciplinary consultancies who have one of the UKs most successful planning teams. Due to continued growth and success they are looking to bolster their Southwest Planning teams in both their Bristol and Cardiff offices.
The role of Senior Town Planner
Our client is looking to recruit highly motivated and ambitious planning professionals to work on a wide variety of high-profile projects, with a large portfolio of top clients. You will have access to the UKs top multidisciplinary professionals, benefiting from their expertise.
Specifically, we are looking for a Senior Town Planner to join our client's team in the Bristol office.
The main duties of the role are as follows:-
- Providing town planning consultancy services.
- Working on projects with a view to meeting agreed client requirements and deadlines.
- Attend meetings with clients/local planning authorities and other stakeholders as a representative of the company and to liaise directly with other professionals pursuant to effective management and conduct of projects
- Delegate and manage the workloads of junior staff
- Provision of professional advice (in writing and verbally) directly to clients in consultation with Project Director.
- Able to communicate effectively with client contacts and external bodies/authorities/ consultants in respect of project working as required.
To be considered for Senior Town Planner
- Degree qualified in Town Planning
- Knowledge of the British Town Planning system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercially minded and possess a keen eye for detail
- Flexible and creative with the ability to work to exacting deadlines
Interested? Get in touch;
Please get in touch with me as soon as possible to discuss the role of Town Planning Consultant in more detail. I am available at any time to have an informal and very confidential chat:
Sarah Kerr - Planning & Built Environment Team Leader
01202 888 986; 07714 775 700
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets throughout the UK and Ireland. If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!