|Job Title:||Senior Planner - Planning & Development|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kerr|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Senior Planner - Planning & Development
We are very excited to be representing one of the leading global real estate services firms here in the UK. They have a very successful national Town Planning business, of which they are currently growing their London Team. Our client prides themselves on attracting, developing and rewarding the best, and most diverse, people in the industry; challenging them to develop enduring client relationships built on quality service, collaboration and trust.
The Role of Senior Planner
As a Senior Planner in the Central London Planning and Development Team, this role offers the chance to work on an exciting mix projects for commercial, residential and educational uses that are interesting and challenging.
As a leading commercial property company, the Team works with many public and private sector clients including developers, pension funds, institutional investors and education organisations. You would help with the delivery of state schools across London and the south east and advise on other complex planning proposals.
To be considered for Senior Planner
- Get in touch if you tick the following boxes;
- Strong academic background - good quality degree (min upper second)
- Private sector experience
- MRTPI (or MRICS P&D) qualified and proven planning experience of at least 3 years
- Enthusiasm, thoroughness, honesty, commitment and controlled under pressure
- Excellent professional writing skills with an ability to construct a range of reports
- Good presentation skills and capable of providing reasoned advice in formal and informal environments
- Experience in preparing, submitting and negotiating a range of planning applications
- Good understanding of the development management process
- A willingness and ability to work in both a team and on one's own
- Ability to manage workload, budgets and project co-ordination (with sub-consultants)
- Knowledge of public engagement practices
Please get in touch with me as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail. I am available at any time to have an informal and very confidential chat:
Sarah Kerr; Planning & Built Environment Team Leader
01202 888 986; 07714 775 700
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets throughout the UK and Ireland. If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!