|Job Title:||Senior Planner (Renewables)|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Josh Marshall|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
This is a fantastic time to join one of the UK's leading multi-disciplinary Consultancies, you will be working on a number of high profile projects that require first class, innovative and motivated staff. With an enviable client list, and the highest calibre multi-disciplinary back up team, our client is able to offer unparalleled opportunities, in a dynamic work place, where achievements are rewarded and progress encouraged.
To be eligible for this role you will be a Senior Planner with experience of the Renewables industry and ready to join the busy and successful Team in the Bristol office to undertake the following in relation to Waste, Energy and Minerals.
- Prepare Planning Applications
- Provide Planning and Policy Advice
- Co-ordinate associated Environmental Impact Assessments
- Undertake Site Searches/Appraisals
- Excellent Written Skills
- Strong Project Management and Co-Ordination Skills.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- A clear specialist in skill area.
- Strong delegation skills and can deal with issues within team as they arise before they become a problem.
- Ability to manage projects outside of discipline area and manage multi-disciplinary projects.
- RTPI membership (or eligibility) is desirable but not essential. Experience of Enquiries or Appeals would also be desirable
- Experience is required of preparing planning applications for major waste, energy or minerals development and associated EIA's.
In return you are offered a very competitive salary and benefits package together with the opportunity to develop your career with one of the UK's leading Planning Consultancies.