|Job Title:||Senior Planning Consultant|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Senior Planning Consultant
£35,000 - £45, 000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated Town Planner to join a specialist planning consultancy in Manchester, providing advice to local authority clients, land owners and developers. Due to great success in recent months, and a consistent loyal customer base, the company is looking to take on a Senior Planning Consultant to be responsible for two main specialism's
The first; providing retail planning advice to local planning authorities across the UK, ranging from audits of the supporting material for retail planning applications, Local Plans, and expert witness appearances. The second focus would be on the promotion of house building, mainly on behalf of land owner clients, with particular responsibility for drafting the Planning Statement in support of such applications.
This company offers the potential for the right candidate to become a partner within a couple of years and is looking for a Town Planner with the intellect to make a compelling planning case, with cross reference to socio-economic impacts and interpretation of case law. In return, the company will offer competitive remuneration and substantial levels of in-house training and development in a friendly environment.
- Preparation of planning applications
- Negotiation of Section 106 agreements
- Project management of multi-disciplinary teams
- Preparation of Planning Statements and Statements of Community Involvement
- Submission of representations on emerging local plans
- Preparation of proofs of evidence for inquiries
- Organisation of public consultation events and business development generally
- At least 5 years post qualification experience
- Preferably a Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute MRTPI
- Experience in retail or commercial planning would be of great interest
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986