|Job Title:||Senior Principal Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£50k - £65k (dependent on location)|
|Contact Name:||Dylan Hawkens|
|Job Published:||about 1 hour ago|
Senior/ Principal Quantity Surveyor
West midlands and London
A opportune vacancy has arisen, to play a leading role in the development of my client's project and cost management services, channelled through a variety of established frameworks and bold opportunities in both the public and private sectors.
The successful candidate will join a varied and diverse engineering and environmental consultancy team, who will provide advice and quantity surveying experience to clients ranging from building, infrastructure and regeneration.
The successful candidate will use their experience to perform pre-contract estimating, investment appraisals, option studies, value engineering and tender documentation as well as post contract activities.
This would include working on varied and exciting projects, with values ranging from £50,000 to £180,000,000. The role would deal with a wide array of sectors, including infrastructure, heavy civils, property and defence estate.
• The successful candidate will be a Chartered Quantity Surveyor, possessing a minimum 3 years post qualification experience. Pre-contract experience from a PQS background would also serve as an asset.
• A degree in either Quantity Surveying or evidence of working towards chartered status
• Experience of the provision of pre-contract QS services on new build, refurbishment, regeneration and infrastructure projects acting as project QS
• Experience in Whole Life Costs estimating or Operating Costs
• Experience in NEC contracts and CESMM would be an advantage
If you are interested and meet the criteria listed please do not hesitate to get in touch with Dylan Hawkens on 01202 888986 ext. 247 or alternatively by email on email@example.com