|Job Title:||Senior Project Consultant|
|Location:||East Sussex, East Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Herbert|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
A well known organisation within the contaminated land and site acquisition markets are looking to bring in additional staff into their consulting arm on the South coast. The role will offer an experienced consultant within the land quality sector the chance to join a specialist independent team, which has a excellent reputation in supporting complex ground investigations and site acquisitions.
- Assist in project management of all consultancy project work (Phase 1, 2, DQRA, etc)
- Financial control of projects from start to finish
- Aiding the development of junior staff
- Drafting / sign off of reports and tenders
- Educated to a degree level. Likely second degree and relevant professional qualifications
- Minimum 3 years' experience in contaminated land sector
- Proven capability to supervise, design, manage and deliver contaminated land risk assessments under minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and members of the public effectively
- Excellent understanding of UK and EU legislation
- The ability to input into various technical disciplines and assist on business development would be an advantage but is not essential
This is a well rounded role that would suit an individual looking to make a slight change from a corporate style consultancy.
In return our client can offer an attractive salary and a fantastic office location. We are looking to source a candidate immediately due to a sharp upturn in workload.
For more information contact Tom Herbert 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.